PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, August 08, 2008

S O M E T I M E S

Well I know I learnt an awful lot about myself in the last few months, how I function, how I disfunction, what I want, what I don't want, what I need and not need, and sometimes I feel so strong that I just want to blow everybody out of the water/ my life and yet then there are my weak moments, where I can't even imagine doing that and how life would be without them. Even though I have given up a lot of things, and on a lot of things, there are some I am not willing to let go off, for whatever reason....well mainly because if I do, then what? And that is a scary thought and fact. So as for now there is constant turmoil and contrast within me and it's hard to find the inner peace to embrace everything,even the not so pretty things. Well I hope over time I will be able to let go of the last thoughts and feelings that keep me stuck where I am....as for now....it's like always....HERE I AM.

No comments: