PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Embracing my Big Fat Ass

Damn, I can't believe I said this out loud....I hope everybody remembered, because I won't volunteer this information again on my own free will, what was I thinking?
Well the bi- weekly unofficial stitching Wednesday, had a little bit of a twist at the waiste yesterday. For only three members we made a lot of noise laughing our asses off ( or so we hope), even though the topics weren't really a laughing matter, but hey if you can't laugh at your self with others than what's the point really? Well at least nobody there noticed my bushy eyebrows.
We didn't get much stitching down, but we had some great conversations. Watch out world here they come: The Faboulous Fat Ass Babes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I resemble that remark.