PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just can't get enough!

I grew up in the great era of ABBA music, I had the walls of my room plastered with posters of ABBA. When a few years back the Musical "MAMMA MIA" hit the theatre stages all over the world, I saw it once and was back being hooked on ABBA music, I have seen the Musical about 3 times, and I loved it more each time. When I heard they were turning it into a movie, I couldn't wait for it to hit the theatres and it was definitely on my MUST SEE LIST of this summer. So today my daughter and I ventured to Ancaster to watch Mamma Mia, the movie, and it didn't disappoint at all, it was just like the theatre production, the singing, acting and dancing was as lively and great as one expected.( Who knew that James Bond could sing like that?) I know I will see this one more than just once. And probably can't wait for it to come out on DVD.
The funny thing about Abba Music is that it has the ability to connect generations and it is loved by the old fans as well as the new fans. I remember my parents loved Abba, even though they weren't really into the POP music when I grew up, but it was definately tolarated and more...now my daughter listens to it, the same way I listened to it at her age and younger. It's seems to be like a timeless music, music that I still love to listen to ever so often.


No comments: