PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Last day of programs

Today was the last day of the Spring session of our programs. I must say the time when by pretty fast and the 3 months just flew by. We had some awesome kids, and some awesome parents (mostly) and in general it was a lot of fun, even though it was a lot of work. We received a lot of unique gifts from the kids, that are always treasured and appreciated, it makes me feel that we must have done an ok job and parents and kids were happy. I know we heard from a few parents that they started out at another location, which shall remain nameless, and are glad that they changed locations. Now that makes me especially happy.Some new programs for the fall are in the works and surprisingly we had a lot of unput this time. Yippie! Now it's just time to hand over the reigns to the College students to run a fabulous summer program and for my PIC and I to enjoy your summer off. I know she will, she gets to go to South Carolina

No comments: