PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WOW

Not sure how to start this entry, usually Christmas is for me a time of giving and not about receiving, but this entry gonna be all about me and receiving....so there...wow I can't believe all the amazing and awesome gifts I received from my friends and kids, it was unreal and actually a little bit overwhelming. It's nice to also receive things where you can tell they came from their hearts. All my gifts were absolutely amazing, some made me just sit there in awe, some made me smile and laugh out loud and wonder (about their mental state lol and now mine), and some of them actually brought me to tears for different and good reasons, but all of them made me realize how blessed I am to have all of you in my life(yes, even you Mr. Idontlikesquirrels) and how much I treasure your friendship and love. Thank you all so very much for everything you did today and you do all throughout the year.

No comments: