PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmastime


Christmas time brings out a whole array of emotions and feelings in people. For me it is always a mixture of emotions. I can hardly wait for December 1st, which is when I feel officially in the Christmas mood,lol, I love the decorations, the music, the smell and the whole peacefulness that Christmas is suppose to bring, I love sitting in my moose room with the fireplace on, watching a Christmas movie, no matter how many times I have seen it before, I love candle lite and the whole glow that the Christmas tree and garlands bring to the house.That brings me joy and happiness. I try to keep things simple, not get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the shopping frenzy, sometimes you just get swallowed up in it and can't help it and yes there is always the one thing you forgot to get.
The closer it gets to the Big Day, the more melancholic I become, not really depressed just a little bit sad, because of all the things that happened, the things that are missing and the things one wishes for. Christmas carols bring me to tears at times, especially the real emotional ones, I miss my family at home, I miss my dad, I miss the family get-together the way I remember them and a few other things, and somehow Christmas time just brings it a little bit more to the forefront than any other times, especially if you have fond memories of Christmas pasts. Christmas just doesn't seem to be the way it used to be, but that's life and it will go on, and new memories will be made.

No comments: