PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Where are you?

Where are your friends, when you need a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to hold your hand? Where is your family when you deal with your own things, and it seems like they just don't give a crap? So where are all the people that supposedly care for you so much, where are they when you need them or want them to stand by you?
What excuses have you made just so you can get out of a situation because you couldn't and didn't want to be there?
Like so many times, the only one one has is oneself, shame on me for expecting something from you... I know no expectations...and shame on me for not being the same way back....but that's just not me.( sometimes I wish I could be a cold hearted bitch just for a day)...you want something from me, I am the last one to turn my back on you... but I guess I can watch nothing but people walking the other way....bitched...now I am fine.... on with the day.

"EINMAL MÖCHT' ICH EIN BÖSER SEIN
EINE MIESE SAU
EINMAL RICHTIG HUNDSGEMEIN
FÜR EINEN TAG GENAU
EINMAL MÖCHT' ICH EIN BÖSER SEIN
GRAUSAM UND BRUTAL
UND DANN ZIEH ICH MEINE SPUR
DURCH DIESES JAMMERTAL"

No comments: