PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another goodbye

Why is it so hard to even comprehend that one never will see that person again? Even with my dad gone I consiously have to remind myself that he is not here anymore, and it's still hard to understand and believe that I will never see him again, well at least here on earth.
Well another angel got his wings yesterday afternoon, he will be sadly missed by his wife, and all their families and friends.
I had on serveral occasions the opportunity to meet him and speak with him, and it was always a great pleasure. I still remember when he played our Santa Claus here at the centre, it was priceless and so are some of the phone conversations we have had and others have had with him, right Debbie?
I hope you get the eternal peace you deserve and can rest peacefully. My thoughts are with you and your family. God bless. I will miss you, too.
Weird even though we didn't spend a whole lot of time together, talking with him always had a substitute grandfatherly feel to it, it was a nice feeling, something I will remember always.

"I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love."
Leo F. Buscaglia

No comments: