PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To vote or not to vote?

Damn, what a choice this time around? Vote for the Liberals, who broke some pretty heavy duty promises? I don't think so.... Vote for the Tories, who want to fund schools by religions? I don't agree with that... one system for all.... Vote for the NPD, who spends taxpayers' money like it's going out of style? Don't think so either.... so what else is there left? I know it's our civic duty to participate, but gee give me something I can work with. Like always and everywhere, each party has their good points and bad points.
I find nowadays for me voting is just almost that I am not voting for a party but against another one, or I am voting for the lesser of two evils, which I know voting isn't about. But what are my choices? Honestly in this one I have no clue.



'We have plenty of Confidence in this country, but we are a little short of good men to place our Confidence in.' ~Will Rogers

No comments: