PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Tell me this?

Why do you feel the need to announce your good deeds to the world? Afraid that nobody else would notice? And if they don't who really cares? Aren't you just doing the things you want to do to make yourself feel better, because it comes from and within your heart, and to make your life in this world better or do you do it to please people and hope or shall I say expect recognition for your deeds?
Well I am a self proclaimed People Pleaser, but I do it because that's my nature, my character and I do it to make me feel good...but yet I never brag or boastfully talk about it..that is called being humble.... In reality... how many of you really know what I am made of and what I do? I mean really?
I know it's nice to get a pat on the back or recognition for a job well done, but doesn't expecting it take the fun out of it and isn't it a huge letdown if you don't get the reaction you were expecting? It's a funny thing with expectations...

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help. ~Author Unknown

No comments: