PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, July 09, 2007

So here is a definateTrigger

Right at this moment, I just want to stuff my face so bad with anything I can find, thank god I am at work and $1.25 for a chocolate bar seems a little steep to me, I am just afraid of what will happen when I get home. Just got news that plans for tomorrow fell through once again, and I just have this empty pain and feeling in my stomach I just want to fill up. And what better way to make it go away and fill it than with my beloved food....
***********************************************************************
Had this long conversation about food and diets and trying to eat better and healthier to get better and healthier with a friend today. We had this conversation a hundred times already and yet we are still not any further than we were years ago. Well to be exact I am further away from my goal weight than ever before, and I can't believe I have gained so much over the last year. Not that I haven't noticed it, but I still haven't found the right way to deal with it and to conquer this addiction to my drug of choice: food. Makes me wonder if I ever gonna say enough is enough and what the **** does it take for me to stop using it in that way? I am totally lost and I am totally at my end of wisdom about it. It just drives me nuts, but obviously not enough to stop it. I wish I could figure it out...Oh well here is to another try and a little piece of hope for success.... now just gotta stop those self-defeating thoughts too. HELP!

No comments: