PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

No news not always good news

Well so much for no news being good news. I guess it's a fear factor that none of us really want to face and deal with, I delay calling home as much as possible because I don't want to hear how things are,not because I don't care, but because I don't know how I will handle it and how to face it. I guess my mother kind of thinks the same way, she doesn't want to call because she doesn't know how to say it or what to say about it, but I guess yesterday she felt the necessity and urge to call and give me the low down on how things really are. And they aren't good that's for sure. Jokingly she remarked that of the people in our family who have been battling cancer for years, some are better off than others, my dad will surpass them all and be at the end faster than any of them. Well at least we can do something fast lol.I hope she is wrong, but the way things have been she will be dead on.( not exactly a good choice of words, but reality). All cancer treatments have been stopped, first because they didn't work and second he is too weak to get anymore or stronger ones, which now would just do more harm than good. So ist das Leben!

No comments: