PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Company is coming

Today my aunt and uncle are visiting and staying for a few days. The last time they have been here was last summer during my visit here.
Normally my parents would spend Christmas at their house, but last Christmas was different due to my dads illness. My dad was always a close advisor to my uncle and his opinion was often sought after by him, in private and school matters. So that will leave a void for him too. I know both of them were a little bit apprehensive about coming for the same reason as I was, but being here was a little bit easier than they anticipated and good for them. We will spend the next few days just talking and remembering and planning. It should be a nice visit even under not so nice circumstances.

No comments: