PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Up and down

Today was a real up and down day for me: got up and was down, sunshine and I am up, very nasty text message from who I thought of once as one of my good friends, and I am down, phone call from a new friend, and I am up, checked the mail and got my government letter for my payment, well it was way more than they originally said it was, I guess they forgot to mention it a week ago when they mailed me with the final amount. Go figure, government again, doesn't know what the heck they are doing. Went to work, program didn't take place today due to low attendance, and I feel great. So now is the rest of the day and it should go pretty smooth.... but then when do things ever really go smooth.... or rough........or bumpy.....well as long as there isn't a hole.

No comments: