PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Freaking cold


I absolutely hate being sick and not feeling well, the last few times when I got a cold, it goes right to my ears, I don't hear a damn thing, and my head and chest hurts from coughing so much. Today I rested all day, I felt a lot better than I did the last two days, but still very tired and weak. Funny how just laying in bed, looking at the sunshine outside brings me right back to memories of 13 years ago, it's weird how I associate just laying there starring at the blue sky with what happend years ago. Scares the hell out of me and I don't like this feeling. Wish I could just forget about it and just take having a cold as what it is a freaking cold. Nothing bad, nothing not anybody else ever had, just a freaking cold. Plain and simple. Well hope I feeling a lot better tomorrow again, since I have lots to do and lots to plan for this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats what happens when you feed squirrels. here we eliminate them

Anonymous said...

where is here? And I am sure it's against the law there too.