PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Drooling over Julian


Julian Austin has been one of my favourite Country singers for a while and when I found out that he was going to play at Jackhammers I was elated. So the other day my PIC calls me out of the blue and says: How bad do you really want to see Julian Austin? Well I wanted it bad and it turned out that she received an email entitling her and a guest to free admission to see Julian Austin. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
So last night was the big event and it was awesome. The group that opened up for Julian was really good and we enjoyed them tremendously and then it was time for the BIG GUY to come out. Holy Shit, that's all I can say about him. He sure knows how to entertain and isn't hard on the eye either. DAMN! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta wipe up the puddle on the keyboard.

No comments: