PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Backstitching

Oh how I hate back stitching, my picture is done, well except for the back stitches and the beads... seems like I have been working on the easy and fast part of back stitching for way too long, haven't even touched the picture since the last time I was at a friend's crosstitch night... what a shame... don't want to back it away into the red bag either, but I do hate this... So my mission for tomorrow is to get as much back stitches done as possible, I gotta get this finished for my own sake, even though I had repeated offers to have the back stitches done for me, I have this need to finish it myself... one day I guess it will be finished, hopefully sooner than later. Well better get a head start... I will keep everybody posted on my progress or procrastination, whatever will preveil. Happy Stitching!

No comments: