PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Attraction

attraction

Function: noun
1 a : the act, process, or power of attracting b : personal charm
2 : the action or power of drawing forth a response : an attractive quality
3 : a force acting mutually between particles of matter, tending to draw them together, and resisting their separation
4 : something that attracts or is intended to attract people by appealing to their desires and tastes
synonyms ATTRACTION, AFFINITY, SYMPATHY mean the relationship existing between things or persons that are naturally or involuntarily drawn together. ATTRACTION implies the possession by one thing of a quality that pulls another to it . AFFINITY implies a susceptibility or predisposition on the part of the one drawn . SYMPATHY implies a reciprocal or natural relation between two things that are both susceptible to the same influence .

What attracts us to certain people? Lately I have been around a few new people that I feel attracted to, not in a physical way but in an emotional way. Males and females alike, people that make you feel good by just being able to be yourself, without any borders and restrictions. There are certain qualities that attract me to certain people, some are kind, some have a wicked sense of humour, some are just very knowledgeable, some are just too cute in the way they act, some are amazing human beings, some have power, some have the same issues, some are helpful and understanding, some are supportive, some are compassionate and passionate about certain things, some are the total opposite of me.... Isn't that what should attract us to people and isn't that how we choose the people we associate with? I don't care if it's a girl or boy, it's the person they are and how I feel in their presence and how I am allowed to be me while being around them. Now some say females and males can't be just friends, well to that I say "bullshit", I always had more guy friends even as a kid and young adult, people think and make up stuff about you either way anyway, but I do value the input and friendship of all my male friends and acquaintances and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Thanks guys.

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Quite frankly if you cant be yourself around your friends who the hell can you be?????