PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

McLaughlin House

Last night a friend of me and I went to the McLaughlin House, I am definately not one for the bar scene but we went there to support one of her co workers, who plays in a band and they had their first performance there. The band is called the Silver Crickets, and they played mainly Oldies but Goodies. The bar was pretty empty, until the rowdy group from her work arrived and the bar was filled. It was really nice to see so many people come out to support him and watch him. I enjoyed my time tremendously and the time flew just by. We left around 12:30 am since she had to be back at work for 7 am. It was nice to now have faces to all the people I hear so much about all the time. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: