PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh My!

Oh my! What can I say about last night... maybe that I never laughed that much, my stomach was hurting so much from laughing....maybe that I totally love this guy....maybe that I have never seen anything funnier.....maybe that the pricey tickets at a normally very decent priced Yuk Yuk were well worth it.....maybe that I want to see him again on Friday (too bad that it's already sold out).... maybe that I was so lucky to get a chance to see him..... maybe that I think he is one of the cutest, funniest, most talented guys around.....maybe that it was an absolutely amazing show including a very funny MC from Vancouver.....maybe that I would do about anything to get tickets for another show with him.....Oh my! What really is there to say about JEREMY HOTZ!

No comments: