PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Christmas Craft Sale

This morning at 9 am I picked up my good friend Mary Lou and we ventured out to our first christmas craft sale of the season. We saw many nice and creative and unique items and I could have spend lots of money, but I must say unfortunately I am running out of wall space in my moose room and even my yearly snowman wall is just getting too filled up to add any new pieces. What a shame.... There were so many nice things. Oh man. I bought two beautiful wooden cardinals for the flower pots out front to decorate them up for the season, so they should turn out nicely once I get them done up. And I also got some raffle tickets for some craft items.
Later that day I got a phonecall informing me that I won a prize.Yippie, can't wait to see what it is.

No comments: