PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Closing a chapter in my life

For the last three years one single person has played an important part in my life and without that persons help and wisdom I wouldn't be today where I am now, I know I still have to fix a lot of things within me, but as for the most part I have been doing pretty well on my own, so on mutual aggreement we decided to end our professional relationship, but still keep in touch and if the occasion or the need arises we will pick it up again. We will also have a follow up visit on a mutual neutral territory in about six months, how convinient that it reopens in six months and what better place to meet than the Donkey Sanctuary. I am glad you came into my life when you did and I sure will miss your input and advise and help. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help. And I am kind of glad and relieved to know that you will always just be a phonecall or email away.
Thank you!

No comments: