PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Ouch!!!

Well today I was actually feeling really good and actually kind of believed how much I had be growing and how I am able to handle stressful situations in my life, but then something unexpected happened today that kind of threw me for a loop and I am really disappointed in myself the way I am handling it right now or better the way I am not handling it. You ever done something that you know you shouldn't have done, because you kind of expected a bad outcome if you do it but did it anyway and you got exactly the outcome you were afraid off? Ouch that hurts like hell, almost makes me sick to my stomach right now. But hey I should have known better... there is only one hope right now, that tomorrow is another day and I will still be here.

No comments: