PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, July 14, 2006

We made it

Well after a long and tight flight and my big ass squashed into a tiny square, called an airplane seat, we arrived on time at the Munich airport. The flight was partially turbulent over the Ocean, but still we made it and it wasn't too bad. Passport control was fun, it took a long time for us to get our turn and we spotted my parents long before getting through the control. It was strange not to stand in line for the European passport check, due to my newly acquired canadian citizenship I had to go as a visitor. Of course my parents spotted that right away and it led to a few questions and everybody knew within minutes after arrive here in Dingolfing. The border controll guy had his fun with me after finding humour in being a canadian Bavarian, and nevertheless as Lower bavarian, to which I advised him that there are no real Bavarian unless you the lower Bavarian, to which than his coworker on the other side of the office strongly agreed and it cause them to get into a little silly argument, it was funny. Then we got our suitcases and finally arrived in the hall where we were greeted by my parents. It took us about 45 minutes to arrive at the final destination of Dingolfing. We had lunch and sat outside, Pook went for a almost 3 hours nap in the afternoon and was then somewhat fit for the rest of the day. Later that evening we went for a little walk through the neighbourhood to see all the chances that occured. At 11 pm it was finally bedtime for us and we were asleep within minutes. The next few days will be a little bit rough until we are used to the timechange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safe and sound. I know you'll have a wonderful time. I'll miss you lots...by the way....you know who says hi and have a great time...lol

P.I.C.