PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bon Voyage


Well the suitcases are packed and now it's just a waiting game before it's time to leave for the airport. The plane doesn't take off til 8:30 pm, so it will be a long wait.I don't know why but I have real anxiety about the plane ride, and it's not like I haven't been on a plane ever before, I should be an old pro at this. But somehow my stomach is in knots, I didn't sleep well and I just don't feel that great today. Well this better passes because it's gonna happen today, no return, well at least not til August. I am sure gonna miss a few people while I am gone and I am gonna miss one of the best events of the summer, which really sucks, but I get over it, I will be there in alcoholic spirit. lol.
Well until later, everybody take good care of each other and I'll see you in 3 weeks.
Au Revoir. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci.Vaarwel.Adiós.さようなら

No comments: