PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just a little light travel



Feeling a little bit better today, at least stomach wise, but kind of sluggish and run down, but well enough to do some little light travel and to finally over Pookie some sights. We went to Falkenstein, a tiny little castle in the Bavarian Forest. Pookie and Opa climbed all the way to the top of the tower and waved at us down at the bottom. We had some light lunch in the Biergarten of the castle, which was nice, especially since I really haven't eaten anything since Saturday. But I took it easy and just had a few light things.
Weather is still hot and sunny, no breeze anywhere, and it's almost unbearable, probably if I was feeling better I would handle the heat so much better, since I do like it hot and it's a dry heat, so no humidity at all.

No comments: