PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, May 29, 2006

A Lazy afternoon

This afternoon was a nice change from my usual afternoons. After I dropped of my son at his coop placement I went to visit a friend. She was busy working in the garden, which is already starting to look great. (I don't know how she has the energy to do all that stuff. I never was one for having an interest in gardening, even though I love a nice garden, love the flowers, love the outdoors, but just never gotten into the actual act of gardening. Some find it relaxing, some find it gratifying, I just find it boring, maybe it has to do too with the fact that I have absolutely no green Thumb, I can kill a plant within days, I just never had a thing for it. But I definately enjoy the end product of peoples hard work and accomplishments in their gardens.)She took a break and we spend almost 2 hours sitting and catching up on things in our lives. I got to see her newly renovated dinning room, and what a difference it made, it is so beautiful, nicely decorated, just a nice room to hang out in. We talked about crosstitch and our ongoing projects.
It was nice to spend an afternoon like this, just sitting around and talking.

No comments: