PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day


According to my daughter I have to wear something green today, even though there is not an ounce of Irish in me. She is totally into all these special days and celebrating the uniqueness of any of those days. Leave it to her and I will be wearing bunny ears for Easter.

Last evening I had a really nice visit with a friend at her house. It's been a long time since we just sat, sipped coffee, and chatted about everything, good and bad things. I know mostly it has been my own doing because I have the tendency to isolate myself a lot, and that has nothing to do with anybody else but me not feeling safe.
There has been only one person in my entire life so far, with whom I have felt totally emotionally safe with and even before that person came into my life it's been hard to feel safe and now since that person is no longer in my life, it has been especially hard to feel safe. But I am sure there are people around who I could feel safe with, I just haven't chosen to see that. One day I will. Right now I am safe in my own little world according to me, close on the borderline.

No comments: