PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The day after

So turning the big 4 0 wasn't as bad as anticipated, maybe it had to do with a certain birthday card I received for my 39th birthday last year from my godmother congratulating me to my 40th. So a whole year I had this card sitting around being daily reminded of turning 40 the following year, so obviously I got used to the thought of being 40 and it didn't feel any different than any other day or year. So when the actual shock of turning 40 was suppose to happen, it wasn't really anything new to me. AWWWWWWWWWW what a let down. Not. I honestly can say that I had one of my best birthdays yesterday. The time people took to make me feel special and celebrated was very much appreciated and I will feast on that memory for a while.

No comments: