PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I wonder...

WOW, now I am really starting to worry about my brain and my ability to remember things. In a recent conversation some things that had been bothering me for years have been cleared up and a totally different light was shed on the incident.I can't believe that I remember it all so differently, even now knowing how it was, I still can't remember it that way. The way it was seen from both our sides were totally different and not consistent at all.Sad that for over 18 years I felt horrible guilty about the whole thing and come to find out, I didn't even do a thing wrong. That was a shocker, I wonder how many other things I feel guilty about in my head and memory that I don't have to feel guilty about. It's amazing what we can make our own that isn't ours to own at all. And how sad to live like that.

No comments: