PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Clean up, clean up, I do my share


I actually got some cleaning done today. It amazes me every time how much stuff accumulates over the time of a year, stuff I think I might need and never found use for it yet. So I decided to throw things out, unless I can use it up in the next months for anything at work or at home, it had to go. Needless to say there was a lot of stuff for the keep pile and a lot of stuff for the toss pile. I know the stuff I tossed out there is something in it I will definitely need next week and I know that I had it, and I can't remember where I put it, so I will tear the whole house apart to search for it, maybe I should just write me a note "Anything you can't find is out on the curb, so don't look for it!" Maybe that will help.
Things are getting a little bit better organized and I don't have stuff scattered around. Everytime I clean up like this I have the intention of keeping up with it, but the follow through thing is not happening. Maybe I do better this time.

So after a whole day slaving at home, I had to go in to work earlier and continue cleaning there. I was almost in tears when I got there, it was too overwhelming. We do have a cleaning person, but obviously cleaning wasn't on her mind that day. After venting to my coworker I rolled up my sleeves and got to work.It took me basically the whole time I was scheduled to supervise to clean. Too bad I don't get paid the same high rate as the cleaning person.

No comments: