PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, November 11, 2005

(Good or bad and after all this)..It's amazing to me...

...that I am seen as a troublemaker just because I have an opinion and voice it too.
...that I am becoming a threat to people because of their own fears.
...that it becomes easy for me to differentiate who's a friend and who is just more or less an acquaintance.
...that my heart feels exactly like five years ago, even though my head is so much wiser.
...that I find out that the people in my life that I thought were the most compassionate and understanding, are the total opposite.
...that I experience the people I had thought of as unapproachable and distant, as the first ones to help someone in need.
...that I still can feel alone and abandoned with all the people around me and all the support they have given me.
...that I still have a hard time dealing with myself as a person.
...that I still have the need to search for external validation.

No comments: