PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas tradition


For the last five years this Wednesday had been one of my favourite days of the year, with my favourite Christmas tradition. This year was different, I wanted so badly to watch it, but I knew it wouldn't be the same, and the thought of it made me kind of sad and depressed, so instead of sitting in front of the TV and watching it, I made my daughter an Advents calendar, like my mother used to make me when I was young. Every day until the 24th of December she will get to unwrap a little present as her Christmas countdown.
Even though I was preoccupied with doing that, I couldn't escape the thoughts of the past years and what this day always meant and how much fun it was and how happy it made me to spend that day in spirit and conversation with someone so close to me. I miss the laughter, and I miss the smiles, even though I couldn't see them I could definitely hear them and feel them........

....ok ok get over it......Next......

No comments: