PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Being boring...

Being boring was always one thing I didn't like about myself, I always thought I was boring, I always saw it as a bad thing, but I came to the realization that I have to take the bad with the good and in the end a bad thing turns into something good.I never really did any wild things in my life, nothing outlandish I would want to brag about, basicly a bore, but someone calling me boring is the greatest compliment I can receive, because it means I am not addicted to creating drama.

Being boring is always a perception I had of my self, it's kind of interesting how different we view ourselves and each others. People see in me things, I can't see at all and the other way around. What is the real thing really? People we thought are one way aren't that way at all, and then others surprise us with being the total opposite of what we had pegged them as. Was my vision wrong? Was I projecting on them what I needed from them? Was it that they pretended to be someone they are not? We all have a certain perception of each other and of ourselves. Only we hold our own truth, it's ours, no matter what everybody else sees. You never ever really know a person, no matter how convinced you are you do.
Mostly what people portray on the outside is seldom what the inside looks like.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." --Anais Nin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your quote for the day is oh so true