PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Day 21: Luck, Fate, and Destiny

Relying on the fates to intervene doesn't allow me to learn who I am in difficult situations.I can't wait for luck to make me a winner, I'll be waiting forever.

Where have I been using luck as an excuse?
Mostly at getting my jobs, things I did wrong without getting really caught or called on it.

How has believing in fate held me back?
It makes me wait for things to happen, instead of making them happen. It takes away my responsibiltity for my actions in life. Things just seem to happen, which is not really true, things don't just happen. I made the choices in my life, it wasn't fate.

What would happen if I quit relying on luck?
I would have to be more responsible and work harder at things. I would have to rely on my self and create my own future rather than having something outside myself determine my results.

No comments: