PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

And now back to regular programming.:)

Usually I am a very compassionate person and I certainly don't take pleasure in other's misfortune, but there are always exceptions to the rules, and everywhere I go I am greeted by people smiling and communicating in one form or another a rendition of " Ding Dong the witch is dead".
All bets are of the table and pretty much everybody won, funny I think. Did we believe we would win those bets, not more likely than winning a 1 Million Dollar jackpot, but then there is always a slight chance and like with the lottery we all kept hoping of one day making it. This jackpot is not monetary, but it has a huge payout and ends a lot of suffering and  pain and now it's on with life. Karma is a bitch or simply put "Ding dong the witch is dead".


No comments: