PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Making it through today

Once I made it through today I should be back to a somewhat normal life, or at least one where I know ahead of what I am suppose to do and how to do it. Today is the big Volunteer Day and I am in charge of it, not exactly my cup of tea, but it is part of the job. Hope everything runs smoothly. It was a big job and what seems from the outside so easy to do was many many  hours of work and changing things around, dealing with all kinds of people and just making sure everything will be covered. So hopefully by 2 pm I can breathe a sigh of relief and I have survived and managed a full circle of different jobs as the volunteer coordinator. Woo hoo!
After today some serious thinking will be in order and sooner or later I will have to make a decision, on the things I can live with and accept, and if I can't than I need to make it work for me some other way.

No comments: