PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, April 20, 2012

"R"

is
for 
RATS
and no I am not talking about the furry naked tail rodents, but I am talking about the slang word used to signify digust, scorn, disappointment etc. I had this great post prepared talking about a rescue and real cowboys, with videos etc....it was still there last night when I looked at it, this morning my blogger has completely changed and  I don't know where anything is and when I finally found "R" it was completely empty, something about a security error and the entry was gone...RATS!

5 comments:

Inger said...

That's terrible. I mean we work so hard on these posts and I can just imagine how important it was for you to talk about rescues. So sorry and also a bit scared that something will go wrong here too.

Sarah Allen said...

Dang, hate it when that happens. Best of luck getting it all sorted!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Golden Eagle said...

I'm sorry you lost your post! I just came across another blog where someone said they'd lost data from the interface change--I guess today was when Blogger made it permanent.


The Golden Eagle
The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

Tina said...

Wonder why they always fix things that aren't broke...arrghh!!!

Tracy said...

Oh CRIPES...that has my students laughing all the time! I have a few of them saying the phrase. I went through a phase where 'rats' was the preferred word but I can give so much emphasis to CRIPES!