PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"I"


 is 
for
 Irony

When I started thinking about an entry for " I" I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about and then one day it just came to me as I was thinking about the changes since last May and the first  phrase that came to mind was "isn't it ironic?" which then made me think of the song from Alanis Moriesette about life being ironic and having a way of sneaking up on you.
I am reflecting on most of 2011 ( May and onwards) and isn't it ironic, that I started a new job at a different place in May that helped me boost my confidence with every thing I did, as it was all new to me and so many things were so completely out of my comfort zone and I did them anyway because of my love for the place and everything it embodies and the amazing support I got from everybody around me,  and at the same time I got a new supervisor at my other job that destroyed any confidence I had up to that point just as fast as the other one boosted it....this really sucks because instead of being ahead and learning something useful and building on it I am still where I was.

2 comments:

Tonja said...

That is ironic. Great word.

Cat said...

Interesting! Good blog!

Cat