PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

   WISHING
 EVERYBODY 
A HAPPY EASTER


It's been nice to actually have three days in a row off and I must admit I haven't done a thing work wise, even though I could do lots of it right now, but I concentrated on getting my little office corner at home organized, decluttered some areas and made bigger messes in others lol....that's usually what happens when I do a major clean up things just get piled away until they find a permanent new home. Friday we went car window shopping, after years of driving my dream car, it's time to get over it and get a more sensible aka fuel efficient vehicle. There are a few to choose from and it will be hard to make a decision, so I guess I will have to wait and see what comes up first. Keeping my fingers crossed for a certain one, as I do have a preference, on the other hand wheels are wheels as long as they get you to where you need or want to go it's all good, but I can dream, can't I? 

2 comments:

Crack You Whip said...

I have to put more expensive gas in my car because of the twin turbos (whatever that is!) but my gas mileage is great. It is my dream car too and just trying to make it last...ummm...forever!

It is only two years old so I figure I got a ways to go before I hit forever!

Rebecca Bradley said...

I hope you had a lovely weekend. Happy Easter!