PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Taking it to heart!

Call me a slow learner, sucker or whatever you want, but usually I give people the benefit of the doubt, sometimes over and over, but I guess I will take this one to heart and remember it from now on..." doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" is just insane. From now on I will spare myself the anguish and stress that counting on a particular person in my life has produced, I will do it the way I should do it and not worry about others feelings or perceptions and to hell with the one, I won't even feel bad about it, because enough is enough. Lesson finally learnt. Only took me a couple of years lol...but sometimes it really doesn't pay to be nice, even though not being nice and considerate goes so much against my personality. Oh well!

No comments: