PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pissy and worried

Over the last two months I have sent out over 125 packages for the DSC and I have sent out one personal one to a dear friend with the things requested and a few extra goodies......arrrggghhh....guess how many I fear  have gone lost in the mail????? and then guess again which one it is?  ..............You are damn right!!! Oh I so pray that this didn't get lost just re-routed to somewhere else.....I will be really upset if it did....and I mean really upset.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Gotta love the mail man! Hope you hear soon that it arrived safely!

Sharon said...

AW! I hope it shows up eventually! I am not as confident of the PO as I used to be, seems they (US & CA) are getting a little sloppy....

Joan said...

I have to have faith that it will arrive safe and sound...

Tina said...

Joan, it has been too long for it to be safely making its way to you. And I mailed it air mail too....it's been how long? I can sent things to Germany faster lol