PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, February 03, 2011

The angels in your life!

Sometimes you are really lucky and you have "angels' come into your life, that instantly brighten up your life by just showing up the way they did, and for being nothing but a positive force in your life. People that you instantly feel connected to, even though you don't really know them yet. There are only a very few people in my life that I would classify as my "safe" people, by safe I mean people you can be around and be completely comfortable with who and what you are, there is not an ounce of judgement, n or an ounce of questioning why you do the things you do, you can just be completely yourself, no walking on egg shells, no jealousy, no envy, genuine joy for what they have and do as they are genuine joyful for your successes and their encouragement keeps you on the right track. If it was any other person than that particular "angel", I probably would have gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks, because of all the things that came up, that were discussed  for hours and hours, as usually stuffing all those feelings would be my normal reaction to them coming up, but I am so delighted to say, I didn't... they just came up, were talked about and off they went to who knows where, but at least not somewhere on me to add on some more poundage, slow but steady progress. Sometimes it's even hard just to acknowledge yourself that you have those pains and issues let alone let others in on them. But I do wear my bracelet charm "I have issues" proudly. lol....because at least I know I do and can admit to them too. :).

2 comments:

Louise said...

We all have issues. I'm glad that you have someone that can help you work on yours. Love the new look of your blog.

Sharon said...

Hello! My name is Sharon and I have issues!

Don't we all, I would hate to think there are just a few of us! I have issues, I dare not even allude to, which is an issue itself - no help with them. You are fortunate to have angels!