PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not really sure....

...what to do with myself today. I went to work this morning, it was suppose to be a long day but due to some screw ups of my boss with overbooking and then trying to figure out what to do about it, it ended up that everybody cancelled and my day went from 9 1/2 hours of work down to 2 1/2 hours and that really pissed me off big time, Just glad it wasn't my screw up. Right now I am glad though to be at the house because not really feeling that great right now, just seem to be freezing cold in here and I am so so tired, and yet on the other hand I am just itching to do something, just don't know what. lol...duh! I stitched for a little while on my third donkey, still not having it finished or even close to being finished, not that I am bored with it, but just not into stitching too much right now, but again I am thinking I need to work on it and get it done so I can start something new or work again on my moose and Hershey. Arrrggghhhh I hate when I can't make up my mind. I also feel like going shopping...but for what? lol I don't need anything nor do I even want anything, so what's the point, and just to be out seems kind of senseless to me too.....can't sit still long enough to concentrate on reading either, arrrggghhhh I just hate when my mind is all over the place like that and races from one thing to the next. Even sitting here on the PC and tinkering around seems so yucky, but I know I could finish a few projects I have started on here and work on them more because I know when the date comes around I will be mad at myself again that I have slacked off so much and didn't finish it again for this year and then I will run out of time again to do it and arrrgggghhhhh and so it goes.....ok I am gonna shut up now, because this is even making me crazier .........hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, but it still is cold out there that's for sure. Hey if all fails I could clean some more....nah don't feel like that either.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go shopping or for a car ride it will make you feel better just to get out and get some air. Or go look through your patterns