PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Today my Christmas parcel finally arrived in Germany, woo hoo "Merry Christmas to you, my dear family". Well my mom loved her crosstitched pillow, her songbird calendar and her Sudoko books. She was happy to see her black dress pants that she left here by accident after her last visit more than a year ago, and she is hoping they will still fit...well I know they won't after she eats all the Reeses chocolates I had stuffed the airpockets in the parcel with, because she just loves it. Well I am glad it all made it there safely and in one piece, better late than never.

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

nothing like the slow boat to Germany eh?

Tina said...

yeah you would think it was to China lol