PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hmmmmm Chocolate cake!

Today we were all invited to Tammy's house for an afternoon and evening of stitching and fun. Hats off to you Tammy for being such an incredible hostess.Appetizers, dinner and especially our Birthday cake were delicious. Hmmmmm one of the best chocolate cakes I ever had by far and trust me when I say I had a few. It truly was a perfect day, with lots of chit chat, laughs and good company. I am always a little bit lost at those get togethers because I really can't stitch and take in what everybody is saying at the same time, must be the blond in me, but it is always fun to see everybody's progress and the things that they are working on.
Beside having a nice home and a nice husband Tammy also has two very lovely cats, which were absolutely adorable. And it sure seems like they were enjoying having company over as much as the company enjoyed being there.
.

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Oh wasn't that cake one to write home about? Glad you came away from your fire place for the day even if you didn't get much stitching done it is always a fun day spending it with our Sisters.
Be always in stitches.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....