PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

They're back....(well at least landed in TO)

...can you hear my excitement? Oh joy! That was way too short I wanted this weekend to last forever, for more than the apparent reason lol....but well I will take what I get and feast on the enjoyment of the past few days. Between running around from here to there, working, doing chores, shopping, tearing the house apart looking for something once again ( oh by the way I found my CDs, not where they should have been, but never the less found them and I found Jayne's intended birthday present...hope I can remember where I put it now until Christmas lol..but not likely, and I found my heart that I was looking for so desperately), driving, it was such a relaxing weekend. One of the best one's I have ever had. I can't remember the last time I was this relaxed and just happy inside. Big Sigh here! Hmmmmmmmmm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had such a nice "me" weekend! They are great when you can get them!

The unicorn is done and now I just need to get a frame and mat!

See you Wednesday night!
Trina

Tina said...

I don't hear an offer on doing the donkey for me....yup I will be there....see you then...hope you are doing good.