PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday Accomplishments...

...oddly enough the house is still in disarray, but somehow I have the feeling I got lots accomplished yesterday on my morning and afternoon off. Well even so cleaning house was on the list, it didn't make it to be done, I got somewhat organized with my Christmas presents, the ones I got throughout the year and I am glad I have them, I even wrapped those up already. Got all my Christmas cards together to take to work on Saturday and maybe work on them then, since it will be a long day.
I made some phone calls I had to make, got nowhere really with those and still have to wait another 5 to 6 six days to get someone out to fix the elliptical, so that has been two weeks now...ouch....so with that in mind, I must have walked up and down the steps yesterday a hundred times, every time I needed something I got only what I needed and when I needed something else five minutes later, up I got again and got it...well on one of those trips to the basement I stubbed my little toe on a stupid post and I am pretty sure it is broken, it's all blue and swollen and well the pain wasn't too bad, until I went to bed last night, I was in such pain from it and hardly slept at all, until I finally got up to get some Tylenol. Today, it's sore but livable.
And I even got some stitching done, not much but at least some minor progress on the Donkey was made, I want his nose at least done by maybe tonight. Hopefully. But then there is work in the way and some appointments in the afternoon, oh well, I will fit it in somewhere. Awww and the never ending laundry is waiting...wish Alex would get another Williams shirt lol....so since I owe it's off to work I go.....

No comments: