PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just for Laughs in Hamilton

Last night I did again what I love doing the most, attend a performance of the Just for Laughs 09 Comedy Tour. It's really becoming one of my favourite things to do, and yesterday was just more of a chance of good luck that I got to go. I wasn't really sure what to expect this time around, because I really only knew one of the performer by name and that was Danny Bhoy and I only seen short performances of him, but omg this must have been one of the best Just For Laughs shows I have ever seen. The host, Sugar Sammy, who I never heard of before, was just absolutely hilarious. Omg, he was so funny, getting into all kinds of topics before and during the show. First one up, was..Pete Correale, never had seen or heard of him before, but he was funny. Second up was Godfrey, never heard of him either, but apparently has been in ZOOLANDER and Comedy Central, omg, he was the best, I was laughing so hard I was actually afraid I was gonna pee my pants, I had tears running down my cheeks, he was absolutely hilarious. Third one was Alonzo Bodden, winner of Last Comic standing, playing in movies like Scary movies 4, The girl next door and Bringing down the house ( one of my favourite movies). His comedy was mostly political, racial and well of course the swineflu. He was also absolutely great, different humour but sure brought the house into tears of laughter. Last but not least was Danny Bhoy, he just makes me laugh showing up, he is absolutely adorable, reminds me of a little boy in a grown man's body, love his innocents and boy did the poor guy have technical problems last night, which he worked so nicely into his act. He was great. All in all it was really an amazingly funny show and I can't wait for the next one. Gotta go check the schedule. lol....ha ha ha

Sugar Sammy








Pete Correale








Godfrey






Alonzo Bodden








Danny Bhoy

No comments: