PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Up for a good cause.....

Well it's now almost 6:30 am, I got up about 45 minutes ago to have a shower, get dressed, have breakfast and get ready to exercise, woo hoo...haven't been up this early for exercise all summer, and I sure didn't miss this, but I might as well get back used to it, actually in a week the wake up time will be even earlier than 5:45 am, yawn, oh boy, really not looking forward to this again...especially if I can't get passed this friggin' plateau, that I have been on for the greater part of this year....and it really is starting to get to me....but today I am up to support a great cause and maybe if I survive it I will have something to blog about when I get home, as for now, I am enjoying a quick coffee and get ready for the crazy crew I have to collect and be off to our adventure......

No comments: